Sunday, June 12, 2011

Embellish Vintage Rentals for your chic occasion


For years now, I have had a small selection of rentals that I offer to my brides. For the most part they have been simple and sometimes utilitarian items that fit our particular site. Namely rustic and garden inspired items.
It has occurred to me that to expand this part of my business would be a great fit as I have a great collection of stuff , love to shop and I love to help brides put together their vision for their wedding day. I am in the process of acquiring even more items that I think would be really fun additions to a vintage look.
I recently returned from Oregon with several boxes of old books, a vintage blue typewriter (soo cute), a darling little desk



lots of coupe champagne glasses (the short ones, all etched), more great milk glass, suitcases, and an amazing candy tin for a candy table display (Its pink!)





Since I do not have a website up and running quite yet, I am posting pictures to Embellish on Facebook so you can get an idea of what I am offering.
We will be offering delivery service from Paso Robles to Santa Barbara.
We will also try to look for specific items that you might want so let me know your hearts desire.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy...I just found you!!! so excited!! xok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathee How ya doing? I miss seeing all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy . . . wish I had more time to get to know you better at ROTP. You seem like such a FUN person! No, I was NOT jealous that you were shopping (well, maybe just a little envious)! I'm so happy to have met you and am delighted you enjoyed Ormolulu in SLO!!! Look forward to seeing you in June too! Debi & Jim & Daniel & Sela

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your doing this! See you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to see all your super rad vintage collectables at TONS of weddings this summer!

    ReplyDelete